Release name: Crysis 3 – BlackBox | Size: 8.53 GB | Genre: First-Person Shooter | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: Crytek Studios | Release Date: 22.02.2013 | Language: English
Crytek’s proprietary CryENGINE® has long been pushing in-game action to new levels, and in Crysis 3 you can witness the latest stage in its evolution for yourself! CryENGINE® 3 unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and provides the foundation to advance the state of the art and deliver a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience. So whether you’re marveling at the stop-and-stare graphics, experimenting with industry-leading physics, or making sandbox choices as you stalk your enemies, the latest iteration of the CryENGINE® will leave you reassessing your expectations for the next level of gaming!
CryEngine 3 allows for benchmark-setting graphical performance, near-photorealism in indoor and wide-open outdoor environments and extra-ordinary real-time special effects. The level of detail provided in Crysis 3 will have you rethink what next generation graphics really mean.
Crysis 3 has an amazing story to tell, and renowned filmmaker Albert Hughes is just the person to help Crytek and EA share it with the world.
“The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3” sets the stage for the latest installment in the Crysis series while introducing advanced weaponry, ruthless enemies, and brand new gameplay features to the franchise. These filmic shorts will also showcase the stunning visuals, dynamic environments of the urban rainforest and intense adaptive warfare fans can expect to find in Crysis 3.
Master the ultimate sandbox in this visually stunning, urban rainforest. Players can harness the power of an enhanced Nanosuit to turn the 7 Wonders Crysis 3 of the NYC Liberty Dome into their own battleground
The adaptive warfare of Crysis 3 demands unconventional weaponry. Prowl the 7 Wonders with the Predator Bow, a powerful extension of the Nanosuit’s technological capabilities. Blast 500 rounds per second with the Typhoon, the latest in military engineering. Carve a path through any enemies using the extraterrestrial ordinance of the Ceph. In Crysis 3, the best tactical options are forged with customizable next-generation firepower.
Be the Hunter in Crysis 3. Wield the signature Nanosuit and advanced weaponry to take down your prey and prevent mankind’s extinction.
• OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
• CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2
• RAM: At least 2 GB / 3 GB for Windows Vista
• DISC DRIVE: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
• HARD DRIVE: At least 17 GB of free space
• VIDEO: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM or better / NVidia GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD5770
• DirectX: DirectX 11 required
• INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, or dual analog controller.
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
• Quad core CPU
• 4GB Memory
• Nvidia/Intel example setup: Nvidia GTX 560, Intel Core i3-530
• AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD5870, AMD Phenom II X2 565
2. Mount Or Burn
3. Run Setup.exe
4. Browse And Select DVD2 When Prompted
5. Start The Game From Desktop.
We Don’t Provide Any Tech Support If Game Doesn’t Work Don’t Ask Us For Help. You’ll Have To Fix Problem On Your Own, Download At Your Own Risk. You System Might Have Any Problem Old Drivers Graphics Card etc. We Don’t Know About That. Game Runs Fine According To Releasers We’re Just Reuploading It On Fast Servers.